Our PC-Demo released at The Gathering 2010. The video is slow and low FPS. My computer didn’t render it well on a video, so go at watch the real-time version from Pouet instead for max quality.
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- This community made video is amazing and shows the major parts of the Apollo 11 mission, 51 years ago. Can't wait t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @gloom303 @LidlBitchard :O 1 month ago
- RT @DirectX12: DirectX is coming to the Windows Subsystem for Linux: devblogs.microsoft.com/directx/direct… 2 months ago
- NVIDIA Marbles RTX youtu.be/H0_NZDSqR3Y 2 months ago
- RT @DirectX12: We released a new version of PIX today! devblogs.microsoft.com/pix/pix-2004-2…. Improved Buffer Viewer, and support for CPU memory allocat… 3 months ago
- @ferristweetsnow @fusetools Those were epic evenings :D 3 months ago