Windows Phone 7 Program Manager, Sean Mckenna, swung by the Channel 9 studio to give us a demo of some Windows Phone 7 applications. The idea is that these are some core applications, for which the source code will be made available HERE, that developers can integrate into their more complex and intricate original applications. Check out what he’s offering and get to developing!
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- @kelsowsley Mine's similar 😂 https://t.co/iYB900n61k 3 months ago
- @kelsowsley :O 4 months ago
- This community made video is amazing and shows the major parts of the Apollo 11 mission, 51 years ago. Can't wait t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @gloom303 @LidlBitchard :O 7 months ago
- RT @DirectX12: DirectX is coming to the Windows Subsystem for Linux: devblogs.microsoft.com/directx/direct… 8 months ago
- NVIDIA Marbles RTX youtu.be/H0_NZDSqR3Y 8 months ago