If you buy a Creative Ticket for TG, you’ll be seated in a special area reserved for the purpose of getting our creative partygoers together for the exchange of ideas and knowledge, get new friends with common interests, and maybe even get together with someone to create something new and exciting. We will hold seminars on several subjects, for both beginners and intermediates, in the Creative Lounge. Last year we had a workshop area with seminars, helpful mentors and computers available for testing out new software and techniques. With this year’s Creative Lounge, this workshop area will joined with the demoscene area from previous parties, hopefully making for an educational and social experience. While the demoscene may at first glance might seem like some closed society, you can rest assured that we always have room for more creative computer people. If one party a year isn’t enough for you, this is an opportunity to pick up tips on other parties for creative people, and maybe meet new friends to go there with. And who knows, the Creativia crew might even have a few other surprises up our sleeves?"
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- RT @PlayReentry: It's out! Reentry Early Access v0.4 allows you to enter the Lunar Module, undock it from the #Apollo CSM and land on the #… 2 months ago
- @henriksen @itgrrl My guess would be that this belongs on the Lunar Module, on the equipment used during the powere… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Kicking off my #NDCOslo week with @VaughnVernon and the Event-Oriented DDD workshop. Looking forward to a full week… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @RaaLabs_AS: Can Maritime standardization be driven through open source? We certanly think so with #ShipOS Thank you @CiscoNorway for le… 5 months ago
- @Wolfast805 @PlayReentry @NadaHyatt8 Haha :D Yeah, there are a lot of buttons to press! 5 months ago
- I created something! :) twitter.com/PlayReentry/st… 5 months ago