If you buy a Creative Ticket for TG, you’ll be seated in a special area reserved for the purpose of getting our creative partygoers together for the exchange of ideas and knowledge, get new friends with common interests, and maybe even get together with someone to create something new and exciting. We will hold seminars on several subjects, for both beginners and intermediates, in the Creative Lounge. Last year we had a workshop area with seminars, helpful mentors and computers available for testing out new software and techniques. With this year’s Creative Lounge, this workshop area will joined with the demoscene area from previous parties, hopefully making for an educational and social experience. While the demoscene may at first glance might seem like some closed society, you can rest assured that we always have room for more creative computer people. If one party a year isn’t enough for you, this is an opportunity to pick up tips on other parties for creative people, and maybe meet new friends to go there with. And who knows, the Creativia crew might even have a few other surprises up our sleeves?"
TopicsBalder3D Binary Man Commodore 64 CUDA Demoscene DirectX DirectX11 DirectX12 Fractal Game Camp Game programming Gaming General Graphics Grill Simulator 360 Kinect Math Parallel Computing Shaders Silverlight Spill Technology Tutorial Uncategorized Unity Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows Phone XNA XNA Shader Tutorial
- RT @pavsaund: My colleague @tomasekeli shared some wisdom on how to merge aggregates in an event sourced system the other day. 1 week ago
- @shieldsjames @Microsoft @Xbox Congratulations! :) 2 weeks ago
- The Apollo Guidance Computer was an amazing piece of technology, and can be considered the heart of the spacecraft.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @PlayReentry: Have you ever tried to land on the Moon? You can now experience the early days of the Race for #Space in VR! The #VirtualR… 1 month ago
- Learn how to realistically fly and operate the rockets of the 60’s that brought the first American into space, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @eiminklive: We're soon live with 24+ coders doing live glsl shader coding jam at twitch.tv/psenough 2 months ago